About Rural Hope Foundation
Rural Hope Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Sunnyvale, California, USA. It is operated exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Rural Hope Foundation’s mission is to end all forms of human poverty by addressing nutrition, health, education and training needs of people who are facing extreme hardships in rural areas.
We are providing support to rural area communities with the following activities:
- Nutrition to under-privileged: Providing Nutrition to under privileged children, pregnant women, senior citizens, and poor families that can’t afford a meal (midday meal)
- Support orphanages and old-age homes: Provide groceries, clothes, and any critical facilities
- Support Schools: Provide Education Supplies, Tools and Infrastructure Facilities
- Medical Camps: Conduct medical camps, awareness programs and sponsor medical treatment for critical surgeries
- Empowerment of under-privileged Women: Support training programs that will help earn income to support their families
- Support Farmers, Rural Areas and Environment: Planting trees, Build toilets, conduct awareness programs to farmers.
501c(3) Tax Exempt Organization
Rural Hope Foundation received 501c(3) tax-exempt status in USA from IRS (federal) and state governments. To search IRS database for our charity click here