| December 2017:
Basket Ball Court
- Constructed a basket ball court at Z.P.High school, Yallur in Kurnool district. This will be used to train local youth to get into police and armed forces in addition to be used by high school students. Thanks a lot to Surendranath Munagala and friends for making this happen.
|31st December 2017:
Clothes and Groceries to Matruchaya Orphanage, India
- Two pairs of clothes to all kids at Matruchaya
- 400kgs of rice, 60kgs of cooking oil and other groceries to Matruchaya orphanage
|24th December 2017:
Atchampet: Eye Camp and Free Eye Surgeries
- Organized an eye camp at Atchampet, Guntur District in collaboration with VGR Diabetes Hospital and Sankara Eye Hospital. Screened over 700 people for eye and diabetes issues.
- 250 people were identified and free cataract eye surgeries were performed.
|17th December 2017:
Groceries to Pallavi Oldage Home
- Delivered groceries to Pallavi Oldage Home to support them for two months. Thanks to Ravi Kumar Remani, Venkateswarlu Bheema Sriram Chavali for making this happen.
|10th December 2017:
Karempudi: Eye Camp and Free Eye Surgeries
- Organized an eye camp at Karempudi, Guntur District in collaboration with VGR Diabetes Hospital and Sankara Eye Hospital. Screened over 700 people for eye and diabetes issues.
- 270 people were identified and free cataract eye surgeries were performed.
|18th October 2017:
Artificial Limbs to Kids
- Provided artificial limbs to Ram Nayak (3 years) and Mallika (9 years), who lost their legs in accidents.
|8th October 2017:
School uniforms, Library setup and Groceries to Matruchaya Orphanage, India
- Two pairs of school uniforms to all kids at Matruchaya
- Library setup at Matruchaya
- 400kgs of rice, 30kgs of cooking oil delivered to Matruchaya orphanage
|20th September 2017:
RO Mineral Water System @ Matruchaya Orphanage, India
- Installed mineral water system at the orphanage for clean drinking water
|24th August 2017:
Volunteering @ Second Harvest Food Bank, San Jose, California USA
- Sorted and packaged 33,000 pounds of water melon, 4000 pounds of carrots, 17,000 pounds of pears to deliver to 3000 families in San Francisco Bay Area, USA
|24th July 2017:
Co-Production of “Mitti: Back to the Roots” documentary film
- Supported production of Mitti: Back to the Roots documentary film, to bring awareness to farmers on current issues, showcase solutions to prevent farmer suicides. Hindi version is completed and ready to be released.
|5th August 2017:
Groceries to Matruchaya, Nutakki
- 400kgs of Rice, 30kgs cooking oil
|21st July 2017:
Groceries to Matruchaya, Nutakki
- 200kgs of Rice, 25kgs dal
Sports Facility @ AZPH School, Nutakki
- A new sports facility – Annapureddy Basavamma, Madhava Reddy Kreeda Pranganam was opened on 19th April. Named after the major contributor, Dr. Srinivas Reddy’s parents.
- This facility consists of 200 meter 6 lane running track, two volley ball courts, two badminton, one kho kho, and one kabaddi courts.
Kitchen Equipment for a Community Hall
- Handed Kitchen Utensils: 30 very big cooking utensils and 50 serving buckets
- Provided dining furniture: 40 dining tables and 200 chairs
Playground @ Matruchaya, Nutakki
- Playground setup with swings, balance boards, and rainbow ladder
Computer Lab @ Z.P.High School, Yallur
- Provided 5 laptops and 1 tablet to Z.P.H.School, Yallur, Kurnool
Groceries to Matruchaya Orphanage
- Delivered 400kgs of rice to Matruchaya orphanage.
- Provided scholarships to over 40 students pursuing intermediate (11th-12th) and higher studies during 2017-2018 school year. Thanks a lot Nizamuddin and family for making this happen.
- Sponsored 4400 meals to children and families struggling with hunger in San Francisco Bay Area in USA (14th October)
- Sponsored 1000 meals to children and families struggling with hunger in San Francisco Bay Area in USA (20th July)