Support Orphanages and Old-age Homes
There are many orphans out there needing tender love and care. These kids need to be brought to orphanages that can provide the care and the attention they had been missing. The orphanages provide food, clothes, education and a safe environment for them to grow up into responsible adults.
We identify genuine orphanages that are striving hard to support the orphans, but lacking facilities and funds, making it difficult for them to provide better care to the children. We work with them closely and support their programs.
Similarly we support old-age homes that are genuinely taking care of senior citizens, but in need of funds. We will work with them to improve the basic facilities at their old-age homes.
Rural Hope Foundation is supporting the following programs:
- Adopt few Orphanages and fulfill most of their basic needs on an on-going basis
- Sponsor food, clean drinking water, clothes, blankets, and boarding facilities to orphanages
- Provide school fee, educational supplies, and sports equipment to orphanages
- Adopt few Old-age homes and fulfill most of their basic needs on an on-going basis
- Sponsor food, clean drinking water, clothes, blankets, and boarding facilities to old-age homes